The Sales Development Representative will be prospecting and hunting for new customers and be a critical part of New Customer growth for the market you support. You will be responsible for reaching out to decision-makers with individualized, customer-centric messaging to maximize the number meaningful conversations and fill the sales pipeline with high-quality opportunities.
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Delhi-NCR/India Remote
- Own the pipeline creation – create more opportunities/deals for the sales team to engage through outbound, inbound and nurturing channels.
- Search and pull the list of target accounts and prospect targets to contact, using online tools, searches, software platforms, and social media
- Generate new opportunities using outbound tactics (email sequences, LinkedIn, cold calling etc.) as well as qualify inbound leads
- Clearly articulate Subex Secure’s value proposition and products to prospects and position it based on their particular needs, use cases and requirements
- Qualify prospect leads to discover BANT information (Budget, Authority, Needs, Timeline)
- Manage pipeline development and diversification to ensure you have a strong blend of large and small qualified opportunities to maximize on target success, reach and exceed targets, and mitigate any sales risks on a short term and long term basis
- Work closely with Field Sales teams by setting up new customer meetings and following up until completion – the goal is to generate quality new customer pipeline
- Work closely with Marketing and Channel teams to execute new customer lead generation campaigns and programs (digital campaigns, hosting webinars, co-sell with partners)
- Understand where each opportunity is in the sales cycle to make sure the buyer journey aligns to the sales process while using BANT information to accumulate and validate the deal and pipeline strength
- Manage assigned leads and follow up prospecting activities as per targets on daily basis
- Make outbound calls to prospects for the purpose of qualifying leads from new marketing initiatives and targeted contact lists
- Handle inbound chats via our website and ensure customers’ requests are being responded to timely
- Maintain high level of CRM hygiene by ensuring all activities are updated and recorded in CRM
- Actively and consistently attain daily, monthly, and quarterly targets and always deliver customer-focused business results
- Proactively learn to continuously upgrade your understanding of Subex Secure solutions and positioning
- Participate in on-site and virtual events where needed
Experience & Skills:
- 4-8 years of experience in Sales and Business development experience in Technology/SaaS/Cloud products
- Prior Telemarketing experience of at least 2-3 years in Cyber Security would be an added advantage
- Clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Ability to deliver differentiated message to key decision-makers and should be able to conduct much of the business remotely and digitally
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process, especially qualification.
- Team player with proficient time management and prioritization skills to deliver results
- Proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and drive; independent
- Problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about technology and proficient computer skills
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision