Location: Dubai, UAE
- Support partners and customers during pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities.
- Work closely with our Sales team, qualify sales opportunities from a technical perspective, present solutions, gather customer requirements and design the architecture to include in quotations.
- Act as a technical single point of contact in managing communications with partners, to deliver the right messages and to receive the feedback from the field.
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed.
- Engage in pro-active demand creation and demand capture.
- Engage with regional analysts to brief the solution offerings.
- Participate actively in regional thought leadership activities by participating in cyber security forums and expert blogs.
- 5+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Good understanding of complex networks, protocols and networking technologies
- Research sales competition and be able to develop an understanding of the current & future market, product and competitor landscape, and the applicability of the technology to business use case scenarios.
- Knowledge of Security Technologies like OT Security, IoT Security, Cloud Security, Data Security, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Risk and Compliance Management, Security Monitoring and Security Analytics.
- Engage with the customer to plan, design and execute Proof of Value & Concepts
- Develop sample use-cases
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Collaborate with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, and ideas to help innovate or stay ahead of the market
- Experience managing the bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Good problem finding and solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good written and spoken English proficiency, Arabic is a bonus
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Ability to operate in settings with strong confidentiality and data privacy protocols
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales/consulting role preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer systems or telecommunications
- 3-5+ years’ pre-sales experience with technical software offerings is a must. Experience with application security and/or some prior software development experience at some point in the past for this role
- Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cyber security, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)